I gave two interviews this week, which is, in all likelihood, WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU EVER NEEDED TO KNOW about me.
So, prior to sharing the links let me just include a couple of tidbits NOT covered in either one.
1. I like shoes. (Size 9, in case you were, you know, thinking ahead to Xmas.)
2. I hate touching newspaper.
3. I can barely draw stick people.
4. I was a horrible piano student.
5. Permanent retainers are both a blessing and a curse.
If you have any burning questions that were not addressed to your liking either here or in either of the following interviews, please feel free to ask.